Fighting for a Pacifist
[html]
http://i14.photobucket.com/albums/a329/ ... _horse.gif); background-position: top center; background-repeat: no-repeat;">

Even though Ember was not always in the best of moods, she seemed to be in a pleasant one this day. She had done a terrible thing by throwing her pups into the fire, that was for sure...but at the time she had felt like she was doing the right thing. By the time that she realized that the pups would be evil, that they were the spawn of that wolf and that they would turn out to be rapists and murderers just like him, it was too late for her to take some sort of herb to rid herself of them. Of course, no one in the tribe knew of her deed. She'd done it late at night, far out in the woods. She'd thrown the bag with the pups in it into the fire and had never looked back. Life seemed a lot better now.

She shook her head at Ralla; she didn't need any repayment for it. They were ones that she had around just in case there was some big battle or something...in case the coyotes had come for Muggles those many months ago. She had originally intended them to be for her packmates anyway. So she was just doing as she'd planned by giving one to Ralla. The idea of having her fortune read intrigued her a little, though, and she spoke. "I've never heard of that before...of someone reading my fortune. If you don't mind it, that would be great!"

As they walked, they continued to converse. "Ah...yes! He volunteered to help me care for my pups, but they were stillborn. So he's just helping me out around the house. We hunt together sometimes, too...and just do things together. I guess we're getting a little closer." She said. The house wasn't too far away and she walked up first, pulling the door open. It always got stuck...and required a nice hard yank. Their home was pretty small, but had just enough room for the two of them. A kitchen, living area, and bedroom. The axes were in the closet, and she walked over to get one for Ralla. "Do you think you'd want a longer handle or a shorter one? She asked.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread