Restless heart
[html]

ooc...

Niro was surprised at her reaction, did most wolves cry when they were asked this? His heart was racing at her reaction, she’d said yes, they were mates, he had someone to call his own. His heart was pounding against his chest as he sat and scotched himself closer to her. He didn’t want to make her cry. He gently took her arms and pulled her to him.

I think you’ve made me the happiest wolf in the world

He said he didn’t want to let go of her, but he had to see her expression, and show her that he was not there to take advantage of her. He didn’t forget about Haku anymore than she did, it had haunted him too, knowing that he was not there for her when all this happened… he might have been able to do something if he was there.

It’s ok, I will be ready when you are.

He said smiling at her, he knew how scared she must be to think about it, after all she was the recipient of a rape, and that’s all she’d known. He wouldn’t be the one to force anything on her, he was just glad she said yes. He smiled at her beautiful face, and wiped away the tear streaks that were on her cheeks.

<style type="text/css">
.sleekniro b {font-weight:bold; color:#AD7E00; letter-spacing:.0px; }
.sleekniro-ooc { font-style:italic; padding:15px; font-family:georgia, serif; font-size:10px; color:#AD7E00; text-align:right; }
.sleekniro p {text-indent:30px; padding:5px 8px; margin:0px;}
.sleekniro {margin:0 auto; width:400px; background-color:#DBBA72; background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v313/ ... robird.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000000; padding: 230px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:11px; color:#3C3226; line-height:15px; letter-spacing:.0px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
Table by Meghann!

[/html]

Messages In This Thread