Run with me?
this is for my new friend Denali (as my first RP hope you like it!) Oh forgot to mention this usually when Kaylee's dialogue is in red its her thoughts while her actual speech dialogue is purple!

Kaylee trotted into the big house, Commander Savina had said that she could pick a cave to live in but whats the point if she wasn't with her pack...right? She slowly walked along the hallways, the scent of other wolves filling the house like a smog. She could hear few of her pack mates were in the foyer. laughing and talking about something. Probably talking about something exciting She though with a sigh.

It was so awkward not know anyone, being new and all. She peeked her head in the foyer before heading into the backyard. She had seen the cluster of apple trees out back when Her alpha had brought her here. With a huff she laid underneath one of the older trees, the honey crisp apples were rotted, but that was okay for Kaylee it made her at ease. If only a little.

With ears half mast she stared at the dusky red sky "I need to stop being so pessimistic, just be happy I have a home now. be content.stop being ungrateful!" Kaylee scolded herself and looked at the rolling green hills. "This should be paradise, a sanctuary. no more going hungry, no more fighting of other animals for my own kill, I have a family now I just need to adjust is all."

Messages In This Thread