Run with me?
[html]

ooc...

Denali smiled at her greeting, happy that she was at least acting surprised.

My name is Denali, it’s not my pack, it’s my mommies.

He said laughing at the idea that he owned the pack. He knew his mommy was the pack’s leader, but that didn’t make him one, he was not really her pup either, but she treated him just like all of his adopted siblings who were a bit older than he was. He didn’t care though he was not that ambitious for power. He fell off her as she stood up, laughing as he fell down. At her proposal he was delighted.

I wanna be your friend and I wanna learn lots of things.

He stated happily, how could he not want to be her friend? He wondered when she seemed apprehensive that he didn’t. Denali wanted to be everyone’s friends.

I was practicing, it’s not easy to stalk a fly, I think they see everything!

He stated what he’d learned before he decided bigger prey would be better. He was always one to do something different, or be the first to do anything among his peers. He was a brave boy, though too brave sometimes. He had forgotten about the mask that lay around his neck, where the face was laying on the back of it, the light shimmered off of it as he moved, wondering what she could teach him.

What can you teach me?

He asked curiously, hoping he didn’t get a suspenseful wait.

<style type="text/css">
.denalibear b {font-weight:bold; color:#80E067; letter-spacing:.0px; }
.denalibear-ooc { font-style:italic; padding:15px; font-family:georgia, serif; font-size:11px; text-align:right; }
.denalibear p {text-indent:10px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px;}
.denalibear {margin:0 auto; width:398px; background-color:#56992E; background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v515/ ... libear.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #0C100A; padding: 210px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#2E5B2E; line-height:15px; letter-spacing:.0px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread