hold my breath
[html]

I Speak this, I

dream this, and I 'think'

this.

You "said this"

ic

Once again she was in the moaning woods. Well, it was the closest open territory to Storm, seeing as the rivers were all frozen with thin ice that made it hard to cross. And she did dare venture up the Acheron peak, even if the others might say it was safe enough. The moaning woods, though ominous in name, were rather peaceful to her, the way that the sun filtered through the branches and glittered on the snow and pale trees. She could easily lose herself in her thoughts here and not have to worry, as it was just so quiet that you could usually hear everything around you. And it had a clean smell to it, so she could scent anyone as long as they were upwind or close enough to be any concern.

Anderung looked around her, studying a small blue bird in a tree. It sat, feathers fluffed, enjoying the warmth of the sun. Meer did likewise, closing her eyes and putting her face to the bright sun. The warmth spread acrossed her fur, the light turning it fiery orange. She breathed deeply, taking in the scents of the snow and trees and water as a soft gust of wind tugged at her fur.

"Here you go, Beppe. ^^"

[/html]

Messages In This Thread