hold my breath
[html]

i fought in the old revolution
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
Don't mind at all! Smile

It did seem like Beppe's name suited him, and when the girl complimented it the boy laughed just a little and smiled. "Thank you. I will tell my mother she has picked a good name." He grinned a bit more, forgetting that he was named after his father so really it had been his grandparents that had chosen a good name, strange things that they were. "I am from Clouded Tears." Ah, yes. It had been the first pack that his mother and him had stumbled across after getting off the boat, but so far Beppe had no regrets at all. He was quite fond of it, actually, though he didn't know many of the other members.

"Alright, that's okay," he said gently, nodding. He had no promises to keep so he was able to continue exploring the woods, content with the weather and even the brief meeting they had had. Perhaps he would find someone else to befriend in here, on such a beautiful day. "I'm sure we will, goodbye." He smiled and nodded at her as she left, barely noticing the small step she took. It was such a lovely day that the boy could hardly be disappointed by being on his lonesome.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
on the side of the ghost and the King

[/html]

Messages In This Thread