Finally someone different
[html]

The lithe black creature seemed to notice that she was being followed, but other than passively looking around with golden eyes, she did not look for the pursuer. It was not until Timid worked up the courage to step out from her hiding place and greet the female that she turned again, a smirk gracing her narrow muzzle. It was strange, the similarities that the hybrid could already pick out between them. It was obvious that they were made up of a similar mix of species, even if the melanistic coat of the stranger threw her off.

With a bow, the other jackal-hybrid introduced herself as Sepirah Lykoi, and Timid worked her mouth silently around the exotic name. How could two similar-looking canines have such different names? Her own moniker was short and simple—and she felt short and simple next to this other young woman. They looked to be more or less the same age, but still there was a difference in how they carried themselves, as well. Sepirah did not seem new to the lands at all, and the nonchalance with which she’d looked around bespoke of confidence.

Considering all these things, the gingery girl almost forgot to respond. “I’m Timid,” she said, a brightness to her voice that wasn’t usually there. She paused for a moment and added in a mumble, “I mean, my name is Timid.” Other luperci were generally confused until she explained.

“Do you—do you mind telling me what you are?” she asked, her black-dipped ears lowering a little. She didn’t know if it was rude to ask another about their pedigree or not, but she hadn’t seen anyone similar to her. They were all wolves—thick-furred and sturdy. To find someone like her was a treat.

<style type="text/css">
.timid-a02 b {font-weight:bold; color:#61633e;}
.timid-a02 i {font-weight:italic; color:#61633e;}
.timid-a02 ooc {padding:0px; font-size:10px;}
.timid-a02 p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px; font-size:12px;}
.timid-a02 {margin:0px auto; width:460px; background-color:#979060; background-image:url(http://i55.tinypic.com/2up4sc3.jpg); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000000; padding: 400px 0px 24px 0px; font-family:cambria; font-size:12px; color:#bdc296; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread