lets get ready to rambo.
[html]

wc: 478

ill remember him for his eyes she mentally noted. The woman was taken notes of certain characteristics of the pack, so she wouldn’t forget them. Her question seemed to throw him off a little, and the man rolled his eyes as if little Izaak was a chore. He was lovely, he had guided her here, and besides, he looked ever so much like him, a pleasant expression played upon the hybrid’s face as he huffed, before stating Ja, Ich ist his unkel. -FICK- Marik ist his Vater ahh, that accent she mulled over it for a while in her head while he spoke, his voice was beautiful. The icy blue colouring of his eyes would shine brighter as they pinned closely against her, he looked her over again, a nervous flare tinged from her body as he did so, a scrutinizing expressionless glare pierced her, she felt almost naked in front of him. Mein namen ist Cotl Ulrich. Caelum auf Inferni. the man introduced himself formally. The woman nodded her head in acceptance, lost for words really, she firmly believed she could just sit and listen to him talk random shit all day long.

He continued Ich takes ist das du ist new to Infernis-STUPIDRICHBITCHASSDICK- since Ich nicht sees or smells du muches before nows he questioned her. ” yeah, im quite new I suppose” she emoted softly, almost embarrassed, as the lady’s elf green eyes descended to the ground. He then commuted further, Ich also takes ist das Izaak might have already tolds du das mein room ist die last one en das hallway. ” No, im afraid he didn’t, but I assumed so, his smell was all over the hallway...You live with him?” the vixen quizzed back, her youthful evergreen gaze falling back upon his. Finally, the rusty man offered her his services, but she was just thoroughly enjoying his beautiful voice, a symphony to her ears. .

Ich does tattooing und piercing, sos mine room -SHITGIRLFINGERFUCK- ist probably gut to know vhere ist at, just en cases someone gets losts and needs help, ya know? she seemed slightly comforted that his place was where she could go for help, and interested of that of his tattooing and piercing. Yet of late, she possessed nothing to give to him as a return, so would leave this task to a later date. The pallid one’s eyebrow raised in interest at his offer, before she spoke once more ” You seem to be very talented, Cotl. Perhaps we could arrange a date for some tattooing eh? At this time im afraid I possess nothing of any real value to you, also would you ever cut hair? “ she smiled sweetly ”You remind me of Izaak, such a sweet boy” he seemed easy enough to talk to..

<style type="text/css">
.heidicreep .ooc {font-weight:normal; text-align:left; font-size:11px; padding:8px; color:#000000}
.heidicreep .ic {font-weight:normal; text-align:left; font-size:11px; padding:8px; color:#3b4f81}
.heidicreep b {font-weight:bold; text-shadow: #000000 1px 2px 1px; color:#816579; letter-spacing:1px; }
.heidicreep {margin:0 auto; width:320px; background-color:#23242a; background-image:url(http://img201.imageshack.us/img201/8834/heidibot.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000000; padding: 0px 0px 225px 0px; font-family: georgia, sans-serif; font-size:11px; color:#916e5e; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread