I'm permanently blue
[html]

Very indeed Smile Is Lotus totally off the radar, or is he just somewhere else ?

His body tingled as Ember touched his face. His tail wagged involuntarily as her hand stroked his furry cheek. His oceanic eyes stared into her emerald ones and he sensed something troubling her. He cocked his head in wonder and couldn’t help himself. He had to ask, he always had to ask her when she didn’t seem herself. Here she was decapitating poor helpless scarecrows. There had to be something bugging her.

No, you didn’t wake me. I couldn’t sleep either. I figured I’d come out and see what all the commotion was.

He took the moment’s opportunity to look deep into her eyes. He took the time to explore her soul. She was usually a tough cookie and kept her emotions hidden well, at least from him. This time, however, he saw right through her. Something important to Ember was bothering her and if he could just find out what it was. He could maybe fix it.

…Is there something the matter with you, Ember?

Moon speaks Moon acts Moon thinks/emphasizes

Table made by Fy`ra.

<style>
.fyre-z91 .ooc {font-style:italic; }
.fyre-z91 p {padding:0px 20px 5px 20px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.fyre-z91 b {color:#e68237; letter-spacing:-.2px;}
.fyre-z91 {background-color:#622715; background-image:url(http://i51.tinypic.com/rm7och.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:10px 0px 268px 0px; border:1px solid #e68237; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#3b180d; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; width:400px; text-align:justify; border-radius:10px; -moz-border-radius:10px; -webkit-border-radius:10px; }
.fyre-z91-border {width:402px; border:1px solid #000000; margin:0 auto; border-radius:10px; -moz-border-radius:10px; -webkit-border-radius:10px; box-shadow:3px 3px 4px #2A2A2A; -moz-box-shadow:3px 3px 4px #2A2A2A; -webkit-box-shadow:3px 3px 4px #2A2A2A;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread