I'm permanently blue
[html]

Ooh, I had this idea of maybe Moonfyre trying to find Lotus just to be nice.. but I don’t know how he would go about doing that now..

Her sadness saddened him a bit. Moonfyre hated to see his friend like this. She was normally a pretty chipper person when she wasn’t depressed and he liked her that way. He wished there was something he could do to make her feel better. He could locate her loved ones if she wanted him to. He would do anything in his power for her whether it was just to make her feel better or being nice.

Is there anything I can do? I can find them, track them, I would do anything to help to get you out of this, Ember.

He had a feeling there was probably nothing he could do and felt even more helpless. He hated seeing others down that he cared for. His eyes studied her for a moment and then looked away to stare down at her sword in the grass. It was shiny and looked heavy. It probably could chop more than a scarecrow’s head off. Try an enemy? Or an elk? It looked pretty sharp. Then his eyes wandered to the scarecrow’s head sitting there in the grass staring at him with pleading eyes. He looked away and back up at her.

Well, if decapitating scarecrows makes you feel better then, by all means, continue. I plan to stay and watch, though, if you don’t mind.

Moon speaks Moon acts Moon thinks/emphasizes

Table made by Fy`ra.

<style>
.fyre-z91 .ooc {font-style:italic; }
.fyre-z91 p {padding:0px 20px 5px 20px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.fyre-z91 b {color:#e68237; letter-spacing:-.2px;}
.fyre-z91 {background-color:#622715; background-image:url(http://i51.tinypic.com/rm7och.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:10px 0px 268px 0px; border:1px solid #e68237; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#3b180d; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; width:400px; text-align:justify; border-radius:10px; -moz-border-radius:10px; -webkit-border-radius:10px; }
.fyre-z91-border {width:402px; border:1px solid #000000; margin:0 auto; border-radius:10px; -moz-border-radius:10px; -webkit-border-radius:10px; box-shadow:3px 3px 4px #2A2A2A; -moz-box-shadow:3px 3px 4px #2A2A2A; -webkit-box-shadow:3px 3px 4px #2A2A2A;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread