I'm permanently blue
[html]

He gave her cheek a lick and she settled in against him, burying her nose into his dark fur. They had been living together and were around each other on a regular basis; they shared a bed at night, curled up together, dark on dark. There was something that felt good and right about being near him and around him. He helped her; he made her feel better when she got into one of her moods. It happened more and more that she would become this way, and reassurance and the touch of another wolf seemed to help draw her back up out of it.

She didn't know why she felt so sad some nights, as it struck her at random, but having him around was helping. He spoke of his past, of his family, and she nodded a bit. It was good to hear his story, what had happened...she wanted to know everything about him. "Is this the first pack you have been in since?" She asked. "I was in so many different packs...this is the first one I've been in for such a long period of time. I'm sorry about your family...my mother died and father left a long time ago. I have siblings around, and many cousins. But I only keep track of the one brother, really, Kansas. He lives in Crimson Dreams."

<style type="text/css">
.ember .ooc {font-weight:normal; text-align:right; font-size:11px; padding:3px; color:#000000}
.ember .ic {font-weight:normal; text-align:center; font-size:11px; padding:3px; color:#346324}
.ember b {font-weight:bold; color:#284d5b; letter-spacing:1px; }
.ember {margin:0 auto; width:400px; background-color:#66c0ff; background-image:url(http://img155.imageshack.us/img155/9586/emberbottom.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000000; padding: 10px 0px 280px 0px; font-family: georgia, verdana, sans-serif; font-size:13px; color:#916e5e; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread