I'm permanently blue
[html]

She didn't know those things about Moonfyre, and was not worried. She had her own secrets, her own past, and if he had known them he might not have felt the same way about her that he did now. Everyone had their secrets, it seemed...but they could only make judgments on each other based on what they actually knew about the other wolf. She knew him to be kind hearted and cheerful...he often cheered her up and made her feel better. He was caring as well. He was the type of wolf that, if she'd had his pups, she wouldn't have done such a thing to them. They would have been born in a loving family.

"I try to..I visit him every few months. He keeps having pups, heh. I see them sometimes too...but not often enough. My pups were born dead...but someday I'd like to have a litter of my own. With someone that I love." She said. Ember wondered what his plans were...if he was planning to stick around AniWaya for a long time, like she was. If he'd ever had a mate before or wanted such a thing, even. She cared about him, but wouldn't push a topic unless he started it first. She just couldn't help but wonder.

<style type="text/css">
.ember .ooc {font-weight:normal; text-align:right; font-size:11px; padding:3px; color:#000000}
.ember .ic {font-weight:normal; text-align:center; font-size:11px; padding:3px; color:#346324}
.ember b {font-weight:bold; color:#284d5b; letter-spacing:1px; }
.ember {margin:0 auto; width:400px; background-color:#66c0ff; background-image:url(http://img155.imageshack.us/img155/9586/emberbottom.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000000; padding: 10px 0px 280px 0px; font-family: georgia, verdana, sans-serif; font-size:13px; color:#916e5e; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread