I'm permanently blue
[html]

It’ll add some spice to the relationship Smile

Ember looked very confused now. Am I hearing things? This time there wasn’t a sinister voice answering him, which was good. No awkward moments. He truly was confused now, however. These things he was hearing now have never happened before, and on top of that, there wasn’t anything crazy he was going through so there was no reason for this. He lowered his eyes, and stammered for a moment before answering her.

I…I’m.. fine. I just thought I heard something. What were you going to ask me, love?

He looked around himself one more time before giving up on the fact that it was another around. Either he was hearing things, or something was loose in his brain. He returned his gaze to Ember, and tried his best listening face on. He was listening, but he was thinking hard about this issue he now had, too.

Moon speaks Moon acts Moon thinks/emphasizes

Table made by Fy`ra.

<style>
.fyre-z91 .ooc {font-style:italic; }
.fyre-z91 p {padding:0px 20px 5px 20px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.fyre-z91 b {color:#e68237; letter-spacing:-.2px;}
.fyre-z91 {background-color:#622715; background-image:url(http://i51.tinypic.com/rm7och.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:10px 0px 268px 0px; border:1px solid #e68237; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#3b180d; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; width:400px; text-align:justify; border-radius:10px; -moz-border-radius:10px; -webkit-border-radius:10px; }
.fyre-z91-border {width:402px; border:1px solid #000000; margin:0 auto; border-radius:10px; -moz-border-radius:10px; -webkit-border-radius:10px; box-shadow:3px 3px 4px #2A2A2A; -moz-box-shadow:3px 3px 4px #2A2A2A; -webkit-box-shadow:3px 3px 4px #2A2A2A;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread