I'm permanently blue
[html]

Hmm.. We should totally think up more plots and problems that can happen with their relationship.

Moonfyre’s mind was blank for about 20 seconds. Then he realized what she was getting at. Oh, why didn’t I realize this?! He pulled back also to look at her perfectly. This was a moment they would share for the rest of their relationship. This moment, and his brain fart. Because you’re an idiot… There goes that voice again. He ignored it instead of flipping out this time. He figured it would help his nerves better if he’d just blurted it out.

Ember, I want you to be my mate.

There. He said it. Now their future will blossom into love, and a family, and whatever else crosses their path. Moonfyre was nervous waiting for her answer. He almost shuddered with excitement, but held it in.

Moon acts Moon thinks &emphasizes Moon speaks
<style type="text/css">
.runaway b {font-weight:bold; color:#101787; letter-spacing:1px; }
.runaway .ooc { font-style:italic; color:#767676; padding:0px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px;}
.runaway i {font-weight:italic; color:#985e92; letter-spacing:1px;}
.runaway p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px color:#000000;}
.runaway {margin:0px auto; width:300px; background-color:#ffffff; background-image:url(http://i51.tinypic.com/hss1s8.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:2px solid #101787; padding: 259px 50px 50px 50px; font-family: verdana, sans-serif; font-size:9px; color:#000000; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread