I'm permanently blue
[html]

Oooh man =].

Ember licked his maw gently. This sent a shudder of joy down his spine. He couldn’t hold it in anymore. His instincts took over, and he threw his head back toward the sky. He howled long and happy almost yelling his news out to the world in a way. When he finished he heard the lasting sound of his howl echo, and fade away into the atmosphere. His tail wagged happily as he was in wolf form, and he looked at Ember with bright eyes. He leaned toward her, and licked her cheek lovingly.

Sorry, I have never done this before.

He chuckled for a moment, and then continued.

Sure, let’s go to the house, and celebrate.

He gave her one last lick before rising to his paws, and beginning to walk toward their house. He was a few steps ahead of her before he turned to make sure she was coming.

Moon acts Moon thinks &emphasizes Moon speaks
<style type="text/css">
.runaway b {font-weight:bold; color:#101787; letter-spacing:1px; }
.runaway .ooc { font-style:italic; color:#767676; padding:0px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px;}
.runaway i {font-weight:italic; color:#985e92; letter-spacing:1px;}
.runaway p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px color:#000000;}
.runaway {margin:0px auto; width:300px; background-color:#ffffff; background-image:url(http://i51.tinypic.com/hss1s8.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #101787; padding: 259px 50px 50px 50px; font-family: verdana, sans-serif; font-size:9px; color:#000000; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread