I'm permanently blue
[html]

Nice table =]

The earth started to spin more and more as he kept drinking. Ember looked funny, and he giggled when he saw her smiling face. He tried to stand, but as soon as he raised himself a little off the floor he felt the alcohol. He managed to get up onto his feet, and stumbled and swayed a bit before holding out his hand to Ember even though she couldn’t grab it.

Gooooooddd idea.

He laughed to himself quietly as he realized he was mimicking her. He looked up the stairs, and felt dizzier looking up. He fixed his head, and put it in the position it was in before. He was a couple of steps before Ember heading toward the stairs.

Moon acts Moon thinks &emphasizes Moon speaks
<style type="text/css">
.runaway b {font-weight:bold; color:#101787; letter-spacing:1px; }
.runaway .ooc { font-style:italic; color:#767676; padding:0px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px;}
.runaway i {font-weight:italic; color:#985e92; letter-spacing:1px;}
.runaway p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px color:#000000;}
.runaway {margin:0px auto; width:300px; background-color:#ffffff; background-image:url(http://i51.tinypic.com/hss1s8.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #101787; padding: 259px 50px 50px 50px; font-family: verdana, sans-serif; font-size:9px; color:#000000; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread