white lights are blinding
[html]
I hope you don't mind how crappy my posts are for now. XD I wanted to get them done so we could get you in ASAP. Wink Also, we can either finish this thread or close it up, either way is fine! Welcome to Dahlia!!! <3
WC: 366

Bris was incredibly thankful that she'd already been shifted when she'd found him. Her much larger, stronger form allowed her to cradle the overgrown pup gently, supporting him in his obvious exhaustion. The older Stormbringer clenched her jaw as her nephew spoke. Saul was safe now, and Bris would see to his recovery, but what about Shiloh and Ascher? The white woman hadn't been back to her Victorian home since the Soul pups' last feeding, and she didn't even know that the other, more timid Stormbringer brother had also been found. Saul had always been the one to look after the others, especially the smallest brother, so how were they fairing without him? And what about Drey? Was he lost, or worse, as well?

"It's ok Saul, we'll get you back to your old self in no time. There's plenty of good food and a nice warm bed waiting for you back at the house. Conor will give a looking over, and Giddy will be overjoyed to see you. I know I am." She smiled down at the weakened pup warmly, still holding back the tears of both joy and heartache that wanted to spill from her mismatched eyes. Things were going to be fine, Bris would make sure of it.

As if to remind the pair that they were still a good ways out from the town of Wolfville, the wind whipped wildly around their forms, its cold cutting right through Bris' fur to her skin. A quick glance told the Stormbringer that a tempest was on the way, and she smiled down at her tawny nephew as she gathered her legs beneath her. Rising to her feet, the half-grown pup still cradled securely in her arms, Bris began the trek back home to the oversized Victorian house she shared with so many others. "I missed you too Saul, so much. I'm sorry we ever thought taking you away from Dahlia was the better decision. Welcome home, Green-eyes. I think you and Giddy will have a lot of catching up to do." The white woman smiled in amusement at her last sentence. She'd let the black Stormbringer boy explain "his" puppies to his elder brother himself.

Table by James!

[/html]

Messages In This Thread