A Familiar Face
[html]

Last post for the night. Heading on to bed now. See you guys in the morning. Oh and I'll go back and edit my first post with the joining form. I completely forgot to put that in. lol fail on my part. WC: 584 {5 points}

For the moment, Sanuye was just enjoying her time at the borders. It was calm and the scenery was absolutely gorgeous. So this was everything she was missing out on. Hard to believe it took her this long to muster the courage to make the journey here. While she was waiting for someone to come to the borders to meet her, she adjusted the feathers in her curly hair and fixing up her skirt. Normally she didn’t wear a top unless she was performing one of her own rituals. She brushed her fingers along the feathers of her dream catcher necklace. A smile formed on her face as she turned to her fox guide. ”Do I look alright Ocunnowhurst?” The fox turned his gaze to her and smirked. You always look nice Sanuye. The coyote held her hands behind her back as she swayed a bit. ”Thanks”

It wasn’t long before Sanuye caught the scent of someone nearby. Judging from the movement she could hear, whoever it was was not walking on their legs. Finally the orange and tan wolf came into view as he was riding on a horse. The coyote watched as the male came closer and stepped down from his horse. As he introduced himself, the she coyote gave the hint of surprise in her eyes. So this was the chief of AniWaya? What an honor to meet him so quickly. She gave a small bow as did her spirit guide. ”It’s an honor to meet you Dawali.” As he asked if there was anything he could help her with, a spark of an idea came to her head. The coyote gave a small nod and smiled. ”Yes, I’m looking for a wolf named Nayati Utina. Is he around?”

As if almost on cue, Sanuye caught Nayati’s scent and nearly jumped for joy. It had been months since she last saw her friend and finally she was going to be able to see him again. She stood by her horse and watched as the white male came into view. That childish smile on the coyote’s face formed as she gave a small wave to Nayati. Before she knew it, he had rushed over to her and gave her a hug. She couldn’t help but return it and held him. Well at least she didn’t have to introduce herself now. She did move her gaze to the fox as he jumped back onto her horse’s back. ”Thank you for that Nayati. These two are my companions. This is my horse Niyol and my fox guide Shilah, but I like to call him Ocunnowhurst.”

After the short introduction, it seemed Nayati was eager to learn about catching up on old times. ”It was a bit exciting actually. I still can’t believe I didn’t come early. I guess I’m not as brave as you two are.” In all truth, Sanuye was not exactly the bravest coyote ever. She preferred to stay close to home, but thanks to Shilah’s encouragement, she has been exploring a bit more. Her tail wagged to show her excitement and pleasure. She knew she made the right decision to come here. ”I’ve missed you so much Nayati. It was always so lonely back home without you around. But here I am and I’m here to stay.” She then turned to the chief. She had not forgotten about his presence, but she was just caught up in the moment with reuniting with her old friend. ”That is if you’ll have me.”

<style>
.sanuye-z07 .ooc {font-style:italic; }
.sanuye-z07 p {padding:0px 20px 5px 20px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.sanuye-z07 b {color:#00d19a; letter-spacing:-.2px;}
.sanuye-z07 {background-color:#011009; background-image:url(http://i51.tinypic.com/23s68g0.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:268px 0px 10px 0px; border:1px solid #00d19a; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#034225; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; width:400px; text-align:justify; border-radius:10px; -moz-border-radius:10px; -webkit-border-radius:10px; }
.sanuye-z07-border {width:402px; border:1px solid #000000; margin:0 auto; border-radius:10px; -moz-border-radius:10px; -webkit-border-radius:10px; box-shadow:3px 3px 4px #2A2A2A; -moz-box-shadow:3px 3px 4px #2A2A2A; -webkit-box-shadow:3px 3px 4px #2A2A2A;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread