A Familiar Face
[html]<style type="text/css">.dawaligifter b {font-weight:bold; color:#724826; letter-spacing:1px; }.dawaligifter-ooc {font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#978b89; text-align:left;}
.dawaligifter p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 15px; margin:0px;}.dawaligifter {margin:0 auto; width:436px; background-color:#2f1a15; background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v121/ ... gift02.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #978b89; padding: 190px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#978b89; letter-spacing:.3px; word-spacing:.8px; line-height:12px; text-align:justify;}.dawaligifter-border1 {width:438px; border:1px solid #2d2921; margin:0 auto;}.dawaligifter-line1 {width:406px; border-bottom:1px dotted #724826; margin:0 auto 5px auto;}</style>

Yay, I was right! Stupid Firefox spell checker indeed. Also, I'm quite busy as you know, so from here on, if Nayati and Sanuye start a conversation where they are the main participants,you can skip me if you want, so this thread isn't slow and stuff Smile

Also, silly you for forgetting the form! I'll wait with requesting you titled until you edit it, because my brain is made of jelly and I've forgotten which profession path you wanted Tongue

She responded to him kindly, and quickly asked for his closest friend, who just then approached them and quickly introduced the stranger for him. A little surprised, but quickly calmed, he smiled and watched the conversation play out between the two friends. It was slightly awkward, given that Dawali had thought — up until the point where he had left the Great Tribe — that he knew every aspect of the Utina's life. He was torn as to whether he considered the other male a son or a brother, or somewhere in between, for he had spent much time in the Amara household as a child, often meeting with Asha. And yet, despite how well he knew his friend, here stood a wholly different aspect, and the Chief felt for a moment completely on the outside. Not because he was a stranger to her when Nayati was not, but because he now had in front of him a very alive image of how long he had actually been gone from the place where he had spent the better half of his life. He had felt it with Aiyanna as well; his tribe, and his family, continued to live without him, and now there were new faces in the Great Tribe that he did not know. It was not a good feeling for one so dependent on his family as Dawali, but though it made him feel out of place, his face showed none of that sort of feeling.

Their little conversation passed, and he nodded as Sanuye directed the inevitable question at him. "You bear all the markings of an AniWayan already, and we would love to have you as our guest. And should you decide to stay, you are welcome to; I trust Nayati's judgement. If he says so, then you are certainly trustworthy and an addition to our little tribe." The Chief gave a small smile and moved his gaze onto the face of his friend. He would trust Nayati with most things. This decision was easy.

[/html]'

Messages In This Thread