A Familiar Face
[html]

Shall we wrap this up soon? WC: 338 {3 points}

Sanuye didn’t like to exclude anyone so she was trying to get her new chief included into the conversation. Dawali seemed like a nice man and wanted to get to know him more just as she wanted to hear what was new with Nayati. She admired both of the males for their relaxed mood and not only that but their looks. Nayati looked fantastic, much more handsome than she remembered from the Great Tribe, and Dawali, even though she had never met him before, looked fantastic for his age. She was sure that she would be able to get along with her new chief just fine. A smile formed on her face as she looked between them. She was so happy to begin her new life here in Muggles.

Sanuye agreed with Nayati in the fact that Dawali wasn’t that old. He looked wonderful for his age and wished she could have met him while he was still a wizard of the Great Tribe. She wagged her tail as the chief seemed interested in the changes with the Great Tribe. She thought for a moment when Dawali asked who the new chief was and what family he was from. She tried to remember the name and then it came to her. Her silver gaze moved to his gaze. ”His name is Achak Aatu. He’s a very nice wolf and respects everyone.” She was so glad to be able to share this information with the Muggles chief. Perhaps he felt the same, that was assuming he knew who Achak was.

The coyote girl then turned to her esteemed colleague and wagged her tail faster. She wanted to look around the tribe so she could find a nice place to call her home. There were many things she needed to set up and she wanted to get to work on them as soon as possible. ”Nayati, will you and Dawali show me around the tribe lands? I need to find a place to stay so I can set up my home.”

<style>
.sanuye-z07 .ooc {font-style:italic; }
.sanuye-z07 p {padding:0px 20px 5px 20px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.sanuye-z07 b {color:#00d19a; letter-spacing:-.2px;}
.sanuye-z07 {background-color:#011009; background-image:url(http://i51.tinypic.com/23s68g0.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:268px 0px 10px 0px; border:1px solid #00d19a; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#034225; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; width:400px; text-align:justify; border-radius:10px; -moz-border-radius:10px; -webkit-border-radius:10px; }
.sanuye-z07-border {width:402px; border:1px solid #000000; margin:0 auto; border-radius:10px; -moz-border-radius:10px; -webkit-border-radius:10px; box-shadow:3px 3px 4px #2A2A2A; -moz-box-shadow:3px 3px 4px #2A2A2A; -webkit-box-shadow:3px 3px 4px #2A2A2A;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread