a tale for the telling
[html]

Of course it was one that was wishing to join, well she hoped she could make a good impression on the newcomer as well as her leader, Dawali couldn’t be everywhere. She smiled at him and nodded.

Yes we are accepting new wolves to join our pack, and you said you are a weaver? I’m sure that will help the pack as winter is coming, I know a few wolve’s who have short fur that would enjoy your company. Do you have any of your work to show me?

She said smiling, she was more curious than a critic, she’d seen some wolve’s work before but it was always interesting to see each style for each wolf. she was glad she didn’t have to ask what the wolf would have to offer the pack, being a weaver was good enough, and she knew it was hard work, something her paws were never meant to do. She noticed the ponies that were grazing nearby.

These are your ponies?

She asked even more interested in the animals. She was after all the trainer and tender to the animals. She knew she’d help him out with the two and train them as well, though ponies were smaller and didn’t have much talent other than being good for the children. As far as she knew there were no more pups in the pack at the moment.

<style type="text/css">

.lilihorsetablegift b {font-weight:bold; color:#b4c8a6; letter-spacing:1px; }
.lilihorsetablegift-ooc {font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#9fa6a5; text-align:center;}
.lilihorsetablegift p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 12px; margin:0px;}
.lilihorsetablegift {margin:0 auto; width:366px; background-color:#f6fafc; background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v121/ ... gift01.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #acbca6; padding: 0px 0px 200px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#9fa6a5; letter-spacing:.3px; word-spacing:.8px; line-height:12px; text-align:justify;}
.lilihorsetablegift-border1 {width:368px; border:1px solid #f6fafc; margin:0 auto;}
.lilihorsetablegift-line1 {width:342px; border-bottom:1px dotted #d5dcde; margin:0 auto 5px auto;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread