a tale for the telling
[html]

WC: 404 (2 Points) OOC:!!! Big Grin I’ll have Dawali accept you Big Grin

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Liliana took the cloak after she had dismounted from Grace, she inspected it lightly, she didn’t have such a crafters eyes, that was Arda, and he’d disappeared, it was nice to know there was someone here that could make warm clothes though. The hybrid of course did not need it as her fur was naturally thick and well made for the harsh winters of Canada. Though she had spent a few months far north, which it was always cold, and then she did need warm gear on, she didn’t need it here, she was usually pretty happy about keeping to her own fur, though she imagined Nayati would enjoy a blanket or something, and she was thinking of perhaps a trade with the new wolf,

Dawali will be very excited we have someone who can do such nice craftsmanship.

The she was given the small artwork but in it the world was big, it took her breath away, she looked at the wolf next to her with awe, never in her years had she seen such craftsmanship, at least from a wolf, humans crafts had become fake, but this, this was genuine.

This is one of the most beautiful things I’ve ever seen!

She said, staring at the work of art, she knew she had to give it back but it was much easier when he mentioned his ponies. She walked over to them, she herself was definitely too tall to be a rider of one of these, but she didn’t have to ride to train, she looked them over, touching their hocks, lifting their hooves. It showed a bit of traveling, but not so harsh, they were very well taken care of, she looked over and smiled at Theo.

I’m the horse trainer here, I tend to most of the animals it would give me great pleasure taking care of these two if you wouldn’t mind, they have been well taken care of though I can see that. It also leaves you with less responsibility, though they are yours, you can do what you wish with them. Come we can walk and I’ll show you around AniWaya

She smiled and moved towards the pack she loved so much, excited about this new wolf and happy she didn’t make any bad impressions at all. Grace started following her but the horse was still curious about the ponies, Liliana waited for Theo to follow her.

<style type="text/css">
.race-a01 b {font-weight:bold; color:#402a19; letter-spacing:1px; }
.race-a01 .ooc { font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px;}
.race-a01 p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px;}
.race-a01 {margin:0 auto; width:356px; background-color:#86cde9; background-image:url(http://img810.imageshack.us/img810/2706/souls34.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000000; padding: 10px 0px 210px 0px; font-family: cambria, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#4b2f6a; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread