a tale for the telling
[html]

WC:414 (2 points) OOC: congrats, and to let you know theo is able to see Ouray ^^

Liliana was quite satisfied with the way the ponies looked, and they only need a good hoof clean from the journey and a brush and that was about it, well maybe some food and rest of course. She listened as she was told their quirks, which was something that could be worked wit hand around. She never tethered the horses anyway, they either roamed free in the pasture, or they we penned in their stalls, they only left the pasture if she was going to exercise them which she did each horse once or twice a week, with a pony she would have to bond with before taking them out, she was way too tall for the thought of actually riding one.

It won’t be hard to break them though, it’s more of a matter of having foreign objects on their back, though I doubt they are ones that would want to have a child on their back, I would trust the mare before I’d trust the stallion though.

She commented, these were never meant to be riding horses, at least not for the big luperci, but the female would at least do well for training in case a young wolf wanted to learn how to ride, Liliana could do that. The change in subject was welcoming still as she had an answer for that.

Dawali is our chief, he’s the leader of the pack, he’s not what I had expected in a leader, though he is one. A kind but stern man. You’ll like him when you meet him I’m sure of it.

She did remember the few encounters she had with the Kalona, though he still did make her nervous, he was a very nice male, and was good to his people, they were asked rather than made, though they knew that they had a job and if they didn’t do their job, or help out, they wouldn’t find this place a home. Liliana didn’t need to learn that little bit of fact, she was very dedicated to the pack now. Especially now that she had Ouray. As if on spot she felt his presence and he appeared beside her, though he was as small as a porcupine, he had an eerie aura around him. She wasn’t sure if the other wolf could see him though or that he noticed at all. Though Lili knew that if the porcupine spirit guide wanted to he’d let the other wolf know right away.

<style type="text/css">
.liliquills b {font-weight:bold; color:#A79D86; letter-spacing:.0px; }
.liliquills-ooc { font-style:italic; padding:15px; font-family:georgia, serif; font-size:11px; text-align:right; }
.liliquills p {text-indent:15px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px;}
.liliquills {margin:0 auto; width:407px; background-color:#0F0A04; background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v515/ ... lslili.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #EBECE4; padding: 120px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#676052; line-height:15px; letter-spacing:.0px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread