a tale for the telling
[html]<style type="text/css">#lilianaaugust1{width:430px; margin:auto;background-color:#ffffff; background-image:url(http://i692.photobucket.com/albums/vv28 ... liana1.png); background-repeat:no-repeat; background-position:bottom; border:5px solid #bfb4a2;}#lilianaaugust1 b{font-family:arial, tahoma, sans-serif; color:#000000;}#lilianaaugust1 p{color:#5a4534; font-family:georgia, 'times new roman', serif; line-height:14px; text-align:justify; margin-top:0px;}#lilianaaugust1 i{float:right;}</style>

ooc!

Liliana didn’t mind the silence herself, though she was rather antsy as to wonder if she should be saying something, but she decided against it, he seemed to be soaking in everything as they moved along, and she was pleasantly greeted with a compliment on the village, though she had little to do with its building, she still lived here and took pride in the whole pack lands. She smiled.

Thank you, I know it must have taken a long time to get everything up like that, I do wish I was here myself when they did start making the village. And I see no problem with you finding a hut of your own.

She said, she could see little of his expression as he moved his eyes further down the village. She was enjoying his quiet company but knew she would have to get back to work herself. She had more than just Grace to take care of, the cows were probably already hating her. His mention of heading to the stables did brighten her, she could get two birds with one stone.

That would be great there are a few open stalls now that can house your ponies. I’ll let you choose which one they can have.

She said and headed towards the stables. Grace saw the direction they were going in and took off at a gallop towards the stables. Liliana walked smiling as she watched her horse move so fluidly across the grassy fields. She did not worry about the horse as she was still free to do what she wanted, if she wished to leave that was up to the horse, though Liliana would miss the horse terribly, it seemed that Grace would be with her for a while though at least that’s what Liliana saw, and hoped.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread