a tale for the telling
[html]<style type="text/css">#lilianaaugust1{width:430px; margin:auto;background-color:#ffffff; background-image:url(http://i692.photobucket.com/albums/vv28 ... liana1.png); background-repeat:no-repeat; background-position:bottom; border:5px solid #bfb4a2;}#lilianaaugust1 b{font-family:arial, tahoma, sans-serif; color:#000000;}#lilianaaugust1 p{color:#5a4534; font-family:georgia, 'times new roman', serif; line-height:14px; text-align:justify; margin-top:0px;}#lilianaaugust1 i{float:right;}</style>

WC: 336 (2 Points) OOC: Not a problem, aannnd we can get this ended soon, sorry for the wait ; ; the life is killing me with work son and now sickness.

It wasn’t hard for Theo to pick a stall, there were many horses there but there were also a few open ones. He watched as he put them in after she nodded that it was ok to use the stalls. She understood where he came from, keeping them close, she also doubted she’d mix the ponies with the horses either, if a fight did break out, which it tended to rarely happen that way, she didn’t want the ponies to be in the middle of it, even though they were quite strong themselves. She was sure there was enough field to make it so the ponies and horses had their own space when she put them out to pasture. As she’d thought this he was finished and showed her some of his grooming tools, she smiled, knowing that these were well needed, though they did have a few, this would be great to keep with the ponies as to not over use the other equipment. And since they were his she had no problems keeping it that way.

That’s very nice of you, we can use them for your ponies, we have some equipment but not so little that we have to use everything on all the horses, I’m sure there’s a spot near here to store them, that way they can be used for these two. They should be quite at home in no time.

She said, looking at the equipment he produced. They were in a bit better shape than the tools she used, but he had two ponies she had a good dozen horses. She wouldn’t complain, it was nice to know that other wolves took care of their animals.

If you want I can brush one out for you now, and we have some oats and hay over in the back near the cows.

She said, she’d help out if he wished to and then they’d get to settling him in, which would be so much easier in her opinion.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread