a tale for the telling
[html]

I had a really hard time with this reply for some reason. Apologies for the shortness/oddness. But this should about wrap it up?

Theodoric was grateful to hear there was some storage at the stables. It wouldn’t be such a big deal to carry grooming supplies back and forth from the village, but he wouldn’t want to haul the saddlebags and other tack every time he needed to use them. “Thanks,” he replied, “And I do hope they settle in soon. We’ve been on the road for quite a while.” Well, it wasn’t such a long or difficult trip, but it certainly was a change from the easy workload they’d had before in Edinburgh. “If you’d like to brush out Duncan, I’d be grateful,” he replied cheerfully. It would help the more high-strung of his ponies get used to Liliana too, since it sounded like she’d be around them every day. "I can do the rest though, if you need to go. I don’t want to take up more of your time than I already have.” Theodoric was grateful to Liliana for accepting him and taking the time to show him around the packlands. He had enjoyed her company immensely; but was conscious of the likelihood that he had interrupted her daily routine and knew how frustrating little interruptions might be. Even if they parted ways now, he was confident they’d run into each other again.

<style type="text/css">
.theocastles b {font-weight:bold; color:#7B866E; letter-spacing:.0px; }
.theocastles-ooc { font-style:italic; padding:15px; font-family:georgia, serif; font-size:11px; text-align:center; }
.theocastles p {text-indent:15px; padding:3px 10px; margin:0px;}
.theocastles {margin:0 auto; width:456px; background-color:#E1E9EB; background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v515/ ... oscots.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #80ADB3; padding: 10px 0px 250px 0px; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#79AAB1; line-height:15px; letter-spacing:.0px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread