a tale for the telling
[html]

OOC: Welcome again aaannd i shall have this thread closed :3

Oh it’s nothing at all, I wasn’t doing too much myself, and I’m always glad to help

She said as she grabbed a brush and started brushing off the pony he’d indicated, though it didn’t take long, she was so use to the larger horses, it was nice to be able to work on something a bit smaller than them. She could tell the pony was a little timid but sweet words to Duncan alone seemed to calm him well enough as she brushed her hand along his nose before doing the actual job of brushing. When she finished, she watched Theo for a while before smiling at him.

If you do need anything just give a holler, there are a few huts out there that are empty but for now if you wish you can sleep in the town hall until you can find a place of your own. It really was a pleasure meeting you. Welcome again to Aniwaya

She said before leaving to the back of the stables where she would tend to the cows needs before going back home herself

<style type="text/css">
.lilianna1 b {font-weight:bold; color:#8D9839; letter-spacing:1px;}
.lilianna1ooctext {font-style:italic; color:#977B63; padding:0px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:9px; text-align: right;}
.lilianna1 p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px;}
.lilianna1 {margin:0 auto; width:300px; background-color:#E0C5B0; background-image:url(http://i57.photobucket.com/albums/g210/ ... iliana.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #A98666; padding: 205px 0px 5px 0px; font-family: arial, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#9C7B5D; line-height:12px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
table by lin
[/html]

Messages In This Thread