pardon me while i burst
[html]

Aww, thank you! Let me know if it's too hard to read on the new skin :S

This was a reunion she had dreamed about: she would one day find Ocèane back in the lands, who would then rush into her arms, exactly where she belonged. Tayui revelled at this, surprised that a fantasy could match reality so well. It was a rare occasion and she would have to revisit it to cherish it later on. Now, she just wanted to get to know her daughter again. Even if Ocèane had been flighty at worst and madly adventurous at best, she had a good heart and she could only hope that would mean she would stay here for good.

“I’m so glad you’re home. You can always come home, always,” she replied almost breathlessly. Her daughter’s return put her other, more morbid thoughts aside. Tayui gave a small chuckle as she inhaled, allowing her daughter’s scent to fill her lungs and warm her heart. Tayui blinked when Ocèane moved back, but quickly realized it was with a certain purpose. She nodded when Ocèane motioned toward the horse, trying to process the new information. When had Ocèane learned how to tame – or even ride – a horse? Tayui shook her head in wonderment, hoping that this would soon be revealed. It seemed as though her daughter’s time away from AniWaya had borne fruit. Nonetheless, she hoped another disappearance would not be necessary for her daughter to further her skill sets, especially not with the hub of luperci concentrated in the surrounding area. And, of course, with her family so close by.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread