Closer and Closer
[html]
OOC HERE!

Hmmm…” Pixie concentrated on remembered exactly how she had first shifted. It was less than a year ago, and yet it was quite difficult to remember. “I think I was dreaming about it when it happened. Mostly, I was just thinking a lot about shifting all the time. Like I said, it doesn’t take much concentration. Once your body is ready, it’s very easy to shift. And once you grow older, you learn exactly how to control when you shift and which form you shift into.” That was the best she could explain it. Even after being able to shift for a while, the process still confused her. It wasn’t one of those things that you could understand completely, she supposed.

She listened to Silvano’s next question, flicking her ear as a fly flew around it. “I was born south of here, in a land the humans call America. Magic’s herd lived near my old pack.” The blue-gray wolfess still wasn’t entirely sure where this pup’s family was from, but since there seemed to be a lot of them, from what Silvano described, Pixie guessed she would learn eventually.

He’s never injured someone seriously,” she answered, noticing that Silvano was backing away from the stallion. “He bucked me off a few times when I was learning how to ride him, but he was completely wild then and I didn’t know how to ride. And he got into a few small fights with some other stallions, but that’s typical of horses. Now that there’s no other stallions around, he’s a total sweetheart.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread