Look what she did
[html]

WC: 312 (3 Points)

it seemed as though the reddish wolf barely saw that he was there, in fact he looked up and said hi to him, though that was it, he’d looked down again lost in thought. Niro saw the paper in his hands and was curious as to why this piece of paper would ake Strel so distracted, he was about to move forward again when Strelein looked at him again and boomed his question, scaring Niro out of his wits. The sternness of the male’s voice made Niro answer.

Hunting accident… more like a mad Moose though.

He said feeling stupid as he remembered the event, though he could remember only so much now and soon he’d not be remembering it at all, it would just be a faded memory. For now it was a fresh wound. He knew the other wolf didn’t know who he was, though he seemed rather conscerned, or was it just pure shock that Niro came up looking like this?

I don’t really think we’ve been properly introduced. I’m Niro Takekuro.

He felt strange introducing himself to a wolf he’d seen many times and he’d been here almost a year, it was a strange thought, though he didn’t it like I t much that meant if there was one old member he didn’t meet that usually meant there was more.

I couldn’t help but notice that something might be troubling you. Thought I might be able to help.

He said rather uncomfortably, hoping those words didn’t sound too intrusive. As much as he’s had practice with other members he was feeling that the accident and the events just made him come crashing down, and that he was having a harder time communicating with other wolves as though he just moved here once again. It didn’t give him a good feeling about his life at this point in time.

<style>
.niroocean .ooc {font-style:italic; }
.niroocean p {padding:0px 20px 5px 20px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.niroocean b {color:#AAD0E9; letter-spacing:-.2px;}
.niroocean {background-color:#000000; background-image:url(http://sleepyglow.net/souls/gifts/2010may/nirotable.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:150px 0px 10px 0px; border:1px solid #AAD0E9; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#E4EDF3; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; width:400px; text-align:justify; }
.niroocean-border {width:402px; border:1px solid #000000; margin:0 auto; }
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread