Look what she did
[html]
300+
derp

Oh this guy was one of the more active hunters. Where Strel would stay around for small, easy game, this guy would start hunts for the big stuff that would feed much more than a wolf or two. The redhead did not need that kind of game. It was fun, maybe for a minute, but after so much running and so much struggle to bring down a single creature, the quick meal of a few rabbits seemed better in comparison. With small meals, there was no question as to who got what part of the animal. And it was easier to preserve and store. And the prey would not leave behind very painful marks. Come now, was he the only truly logical one here?

Raising an eyebrow, Strelein eyed the familiar, yet unfamiliar persona. "No, we haven't. I would have remembered you." Small details stood out in his mind about individual people. It was his attention to them that helped him sometimes. "I'm Strelein." Introductions through, the redhead returned his purple gaze to the water. It gurgled a bit and the redhead could have sworn he saw tiny, silver fish dart around beneath the surface. Ah, little fish, little fish, they had no real idea what the world was like for those like the mammals that may eat them one day. Why was life so complex?

"I don't know. At this point, I just don't know," he sighed, dejected. "If you can somehow fly and track at the same time, I'd appreciate you letting me use your skills. If not, than do you know someone who can read?" Strel figured it was a long shot that the guy himself read, but chances were he knew someone who could. At least he had not yet revealed the source of his distress.

<style type="text/css">
.bastard b {font-weight:normal; color:#46789d; letter-spacing:.5px;line-height:12px;text-shadow: #21637c 1px 1px 1px; }
.bastardooc {font-style:italic; padding: 5px 5px 5px 5px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px;color:#3e828d;text-align:center;}
.bastard p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 5px 5px 5px; margin:0px;}
.bastard{margin:0 auto; width:400px; background-color:#00356b; background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v368/ ... dtable.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #052d61; padding: 190px 0px 5px 0px; font-family: Lucida Sans Unicode, sans-serif; font-size:11px; color:#21637c; line-height:12px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;word-spacing:.5px;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread