Look what she did
[html]

ooc...

Niro nodded at Strelein, he knew he’d gotten the name right, he’d been pointed out before. Niro just never got the chance to actually meet the tailor. He watched as the other wolf seemed to become distant once again, which made Niro feel out of place, maybe he shouldn’t be here right now? He had to sit down, the walk had taken a number on him. As he sat he heard the wolf speak to him again, Niro smiled slightly, boy he wished he could fly.

I’m afraid the only one who can fly around here is Marahute, I’m afraid she’s too young for tracking, but I can read.

He said, feeling he could at least do smething for the wolf, though he didn’t want to invade on any type of privacy this wolf had for most reading material these days was just that. He was surprised that Strelein did not know how to read, but he told himself off that the red canine next to him did not have Orin as a sister. He didn’t tell him to hand over what he had that needed reading though, that was rude, he’d just wait and let Strel ponder it for a second, if he didn’t want Niro’s help he’d be fine with it, though Niro wasn’t going to go anywhere soon as his back leg had started throbbing with pain even though he had not used it once the whole time he walked.

<style type="text/css">
.niroeaglehead b {font-weight:bold; color:#B3AF8D; letter-spacing:.0px; }
.niroeaglehead-ooc { font-style:italic; padding:15px; font-family:arial, sans-serif; font-size:11px; text-align:center; }
.niroeaglehead p {text-indent:20px; padding:3px 10px; margin:0px;}
.niroeaglehead {margin:0 auto; width:438px; background-color:#B2D5F3; background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v515/ ... lehead.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #8E8B91; padding: 10px 0px 240px 0px; font-family: arial, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#F4F3F0; line-height:15px; letter-spacing:.0px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread