Look what she did
[html]

ooc goodnesssss

Niro was shocked that Strel was surprised that Niro could read, almost as shocked as Niro was when he found out Strel couldn’t read, were most wolves illiterate? Well then he guess he was glad his sister made him learn how to read books then. He was offered to read a paper one who’s words were dimmed from the look of the paper it had been looked over many times but it was plain, he read it over once, his eyes moving back and forth. None of it made sense to Niro, but he figured it would to Strel, he cleared his throat and read aloud

Strelein,

I am leaving for a while, back to the place that has always given me the most peace of anywhere in the world. I think I need to return there to finish healing as well as some other things. I had fun with you, that night, and I hope that you won't forget me while I'm gone. I won't forget you. I'll be back someday, but until then I hope happiness and luck stays with you.

With Love...Rikka

He looked up at Strel, Rikka was gone too? Another of Niro’s friends had left the pack? He wondered what could have happened then… He couldn’t imagine why so many of his new friends were now gone, though one of them had been his fault and now he wondered if Rikka had been his fault too… the fresh wounds and everything that had recently happened made his mind reel.

<style type="text/css">
.nirogifty01 b {font-weight:bold; color:#bdae92; letter-spacing:1px; }
.nirogifty01-ooc {font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#9c978c; text-align:left;}
.nirogifty01 p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 12px; margin:0px;}
.nirogifty01 {margin:0 auto; width:368px; background-color:#202522; background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v121/ ... 252221.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #bdae92; padding: 180px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#9c978c; letter-spacing:.3px; word-spacing:.8px; line-height:12px; text-align:justify;}
.nirogifty01-border1 {width:370px; border:1px solid #4d4849; margin:0 auto;}
.nirogifty01-line1 {width:344px; border-bottom:1px dotted #514c41; margin:0 auto 5px auto;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread