Look what she did
[html]
300+
ffffffff bad gen bad

Strel sat quietly as he watched Niro's eyes dart sideways along the paper, reading off the words. Suddenly the gibberish made sense and the redhead could only sit in silence as he wondered what every little bit of wording could have really meant. His fists clenched tightly, slowly as the message read out. It still seemed so much like he had done something absolutely horrible to Rikka that she did not want to mention or that she did not think was important. But why would she need to leave to heal? Heal from what? What could have happened that he had not been aware of? He was getting close to Rikka and now he felt as though he had not learned remotely enough about her in the time she was here and a friend.

"Why..? What could she need to heal? Was it her family? I know she's a Lykoi child but they seemed to be fine with her being here and being who she is..," he thought out loud, staring blankly at the note as he stared at it. "But that seems silly. Maybe she got in a tussle? Or an old wound?" Strel bit his lip, still wondering why. Why was it always why? Why? Why? Why? "But maybe I did something, but I'm sure I never did anything." A horrible thought dawned on him, and he blanched. "Not... while sober I didn't... maybe.. maybe when we drank? Maybe I did something?"

That was when the redhead realized he had been talking for a while to himself, making Niro privy to some slightly private, not so horrible facts. "Oh I'm sorry. That.. Thank you," he said simply, looking rather flustered at the scene he had displayed before the other man. "Did you know Rikka?" Everyone should have known her. She was certainly a fun hippie, even for a Lykoi.

<style type="text/css">
.bastard b {font-weight:normal; color:#46789d; letter-spacing:.5px;line-height:12px;text-shadow: #21637c 1px 1px 1px; }
.bastardooc {font-style:italic; padding: 5px 5px 5px 5px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px;color:#3e828d;text-align:center;}
.bastard p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 5px 5px 5px; margin:0px;}
.bastard{margin:0 auto; width:400px; background-color:#00356b; background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v368/ ... dtable.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #052d61; padding: 190px 0px 5px 0px; font-family: Lucida Sans Unicode, sans-serif; font-size:11px; color:#21637c; line-height:12px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;word-spacing:.5px;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread