Look what she did
[html]

ooc...

He then came to his sense as Strel started speaking to himself, how could he have been the reason for Rikka’s leaving, he’d not seen her in so long, but his heart sank as he heard Strel talking to himself, did he think it had been himself? He frowned, thinking of what he may have done that would warrant the hippy woman to leave, to have to heal? He looked at the paper in front of him, wondering what could have happened, then he heard they drank and he may have done something… that brought a memory back to him. He’d been drinking with someone himself and he’d not remembered what had happened, does this amnesia happen to everyone? He didn’t say anything about it though, he didn’t want Strel’s worry to be more he didn’t want to put any ideas into the mans head he had no idea what had happened so he couldn’t say, but he did hope he didn’t get aggressive to the woman.

Yes I know her, I don’t understand why she’d leave either. I’ve not heard from her in a while.

He admitted not sure how what else to say, had they been in a situation the same? He’d not remembered that night with the new woman who was from a different pack, he chewed on his lip trying to figure out, if something had happened to her wouldn’t she need to tell someone in person? He’d had to heal but he couldn’t really do much for himself, what injury would drive her away?

<style type="text/css">
.sleekniro b {font-weight:bold; color:#AD7E00; letter-spacing:.0px; }
.sleekniro-ooc { font-style:italic; padding:15px; font-family:georgia, serif; font-size:10px; color:#AD7E00; text-align:right; }
.sleekniro p {text-indent:30px; padding:5px 8px; margin:0px;}
.sleekniro {margin:0 auto; width:400px; background-color:#DBBA72; background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v313/ ... robird.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000000; padding: 230px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:11px; color:#3C3226; line-height:15px; letter-spacing:.0px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
Table by Meghann!

[/html]

Messages In This Thread