Look what she did
[html]

Strel flattened his ears and tucked the note away in the pocket of his pants. "I wish I could talk to her about it... I don't like this running away business.. It leaves us feeling so unfulfilled and so out of the loop. I hate it." He looked down, feeling guilty because he was oh so guilty of this very same crime. "I hate it.." Strelein had run from his family without many words or really any explanation. How had his family left after he fled from Michigan and the coast of Lake Huron to the edge of the continent? Oh how hurt they must have been if this man was so bent out of shape over a woman, a esteemed colleague. How did family feel?

"How did you know Rikka?" he asked suddenly, blatantly. He did not care what Niro's relationship was to Rikka, but he wanted to know more about her, especially now that he did not have her to ask himself. This was the best he could do with what he had. It sucked but it would have to do for now.

<style type="text/css">
.bastard b {font-weight:normal; color:#46789d; letter-spacing:.5px;line-height:12px;text-shadow: #21637c 1px 1px 1px; }
.bastardooc {font-style:italic; padding: 5px 5px 5px 5px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px;color:#3e828d;text-align:center;}
.bastard p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 5px 5px 5px; margin:0px;}
.bastard{margin:0 auto; width:400px; background-color:#00356b; background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v368/ ... dtable.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #052d61; padding: 190px 0px 5px 0px; font-family: Lucida Sans Unicode, sans-serif; font-size:11px; color:#21637c; line-height:12px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;word-spacing:.5px;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread