Look what she did
[html]

ooc: ending wasn’t so great Sad

<

Strel’s words hit so close to home it was like Niro had been socked in the stomach. He too wished the same thing… it seemed to be a trend with woment. He looked up at the man, his heart still aching and wondering where his fair Liliya had gone, wanting to go out though he was purely injure at the moment. He just wanted to see what had happened.

It’s a growing trend I suppose, but I do wish she would have said something a bit more than this.

Niro didn’t know Rikka well enough, but for her to leave with little to no explanation. It was hard on the male, and it seemed that Strel was having a hard time adjusting to the thought too. They must have been good friends.

Well we’ve met a few times. Just talked a little bit though, It was when I had trouble catching birds, she does have a way of cheering people up.

Niro said partially absentmindedly thinking about the day he and Rikka had met up, he looked up at the reddish man.

How did you two meet?

He knew thinking about good happy things did tend to cheer other’s up and normally meetings were pretty happy. It seemed Strel was displeased about the whole ordeal which meant that he liked her enough to care about her.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread