Look what she did
[html]
300+ prob can wrap it up c:

Nodding, the redhead knew what this guy was talking about. But what could he do? What could either of them do? Chasing others was as unwise as could be. Besides, Strel had his duties here, and he wanted to remain here. This was the home he had never had and he wanted to keep it. Leaving was just too much of a maverick move that the redhead could only throw it out of his head like a cheating lover's bags.

Rikka, indeed, had a way of cheering people up. Maybe it was that her presence alone was cheerful, golden colored as she was and in her colorful clothes. Strel certainly liked being around her; she had a fun attitude and personality and he loved it. It was nice having something just as flirtatious to be around who would hit on back at him after he had flirted at her. Like having a female version of himself. Plus having drinking buddies was always delightful. They could have fun until they lost their minds. Then lord knew what shenanigans they got up to. It was fun! And now she was gone.

"Randomly. I saw her chilling by a house or something, I think. She had booze and she shared it. We got trashed," he confessed, laughing at it. "I don't remember that night but it must have been fun since we had massive headaches and hangovers in the morning. It was great." It seemed kind of like the thing to not enjoy, but Strel thought it was a funny way to meet someone. "But I guess I can't have any more of those kinds of days with her." Strel rose, stretching his tired, sore limbs and joints. Brushing off debris off his ass, the redhead looked down at Niro. "Thanks for reading the note. I think I may need to go do something to cheer myself out of this disgusting funk I'm in. Nice meeting you, by the way." With that, he smiled at Niro.

<style type="text/css">
.bastard b {font-weight:normal; color:#46789d; letter-spacing:.5px;line-height:12px;text-shadow: #21637c 1px 1px 1px; }
.bastardooc {font-style:italic; padding: 5px 5px 5px 5px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px;color:#3e828d;text-align:center;}
.bastard p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 5px 5px 5px; margin:0px;}
.bastard{margin:0 auto; width:400px; background-color:#00356b; background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v368/ ... dtable.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #052d61; padding: 190px 0px 5px 0px; font-family: Lucida Sans Unicode, sans-serif; font-size:11px; color:#21637c; line-height:12px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;word-spacing:.5px;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread