[M] Stubborn
[html]
300+
why thank you Big Grin

It was obvious that this man was not exactly certain if Strel posed a threat. His posture alone denoted that much; he seemed kind of tense to him, even though it was obvious the redhead was easily defeated by another guy bigger than him. Even so, the stranger still seemed kind of wary of him. Come now, he was not all that threatening to anyone. Still the stranger eyed him, taking him in as though to assess him as a threat or not. That or he had never seem someone nearly as colorful as him, which was not that surprising. Strelein had tried to stand out, just a bit, and was more than a bit used to people occasionally staring. But this, this was a bit discomforting.

"I'll take that as a no," he said a bit roughly, a displeased look crossing his features as he absently played with the bead necklace he wore, wary of the other's eyes on him. "Normally, people are less wary of me than you're being," he observed, blunt. There was no real amusement in his voice, though his eyes slightly betrayed that. "I'm Strel, and you still seem to be lost." Whoever this stranger was, it looked as though he needed his questions answered before he would reply to the redhead's. Nothing new; the Duke was used to dealing with people like this. He was momentarily reminded of Leroy, but pushed that out of his head. Leroy was gone and there was no point comparing the stranger to him.

Taking the chance to run his own eyes over the stranger, Strel noted that he had little decoration. Probably came from a different kind of pack or was just one of those kinds of guys. "And who are you, since you so kindly asked me?" he asked, sarcasm in his voice.

<style type="text/css">
.sanctuary b {font-weight:bold; color:#b1f4ff; letter-spacing:.5px; }
.sanctuaryooc {font-style:italic; padding: 10px 31px 5px 31px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px;color:#4f7eba;}
.sanctuary p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 31px 5px 31px; margin:0px;}
.sanctuary {margin:0 auto; width:420px; background-color:#001650; background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v368/ ... uary-2.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #052d61; padding: 0px 0px 68px 0px; font-family: Lucida Sans Unicode, sans-serif; font-size:11px; color:#a1c5f1; line-height:12px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;word-spacing:.5px;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread