[M] Stubborn
[html]

The items that Strel held up were, admittedly, somewhat interesting to Noss. The Moon Tribe--and by extension, the Crescent Moon Pack--were fond of adornments of all sorts; clothes, bangles, the ear-hooks. Even the warriors loved to paint themselves, and each tribe found that the more adornments one had, the more desirable. It was almost like a show of rank or beauty. The concept of taking things from the homes of the Long Gones was not new. Their own pack had looted for things like cloth and materials before, and he could see why one would want to loot in such a place; it was huge, abounding with the possibilities of Long Gone treasures.

Strel wrinkled his nose at the scent coming from Noss's hind right leg, and Noss shrugged it off. It stung, sure, and the scent of blood remained as it tried to knit over, but... He cursed that pup for biting so deep. He was no healer, and every injury he had was all the same to him. If he was injured, he went to the pack Shaman. Out here, he didn't know if that injury was festering or not. The reminder of the ache and the feeling of comfortable ease which Noss was now lulled into allowed his body to sit on a fallen stone--perhaps that of a building's wall--as he looked at it ponderously. "I had gone by a pack earlier, and I think we each pissed each other off royally. I didn't know that they fought with such barbaric means. What do I look like?" Noss lifted his arms up jokingly. "A deer or a wolf? And I think I heard the pack name mentioned by one of them. Daul... Daulia day my?" He pronounced the strange name as best he could with his native accent. "Mean anything in particular?"

Warrior walks. "Warrior talks." Warrior thinks.

<style type="text/css">
.Fuego b {font-weight:normal; color:#51aa8a; letter-spacing:1px;text-shadow: #a0dfb8 1px 1px 1px;}
.Fuego-ooc {font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:11px; color:#a0dfb8; text-align:center;}
.Fuego p {text-indent:15px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px;}
.Fuego{margin:0 auto; width:400px; background-color:#001926; background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v368/ ... Noss-1.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #205047; padding: 5px 0px 320px 0px; font-family: Tahoma, serif; font-size:12px; color:#205047; letter-spacing:.3px; word-spacing:.8px; line-height:12px; text-align:justify;}
.Fuego-border1 {width:402px; border:1px solid #001926; margin:0 auto;}
.Fuego-line1 {width:200px; border-bottom:5px dotted #51aa8a; margin:0 auto 5px auto;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread