[M] Stubborn
[html]
300+

The easy look on the redhead's face faded slightly as the other questioned his origins. The look changed to something a bit more grim, with more sadness and regret. But anger and relief dotted his visage as well. "It's been a while since anyone asked me where I came from..," he began, trying to remember just who it was who last bothered to ask or even wondered. Even so, Strel did not care all too much if people knew why he had left his family and his pack to venture east. It was not that big a deal, it was nothing too spectacular. It was just something he had to do if he was to be a happy wolf. "No. I am not. All the adults in the pack right now are not native. Cours was formed over a year ago but few pups have been born to us if any." It was true enough. Several had wandered onto the lands but they were not the children born into Cour.

"I come from further west. I somehow wound up here and joined the kingdom of misfits." The other had not asked for more than if he had come from the Miracles kingdom, but if he pressed he would reveal why. It was no secret and it was not something he was ashamed of.

Noss stretched out his leg, allowing the redhead access. Rolling his eyes, Strelein crouched beside the man. He set down his bag next to him and examined the injury. Oh it was not that bad but the man should have washed it out and covered it with clean cloth. He had learned that much from Alaine. "Were you not thinking clearly? You should have washed it out. So I guess I'll cover it and expect you to go wash it with either clean water or sea water if you're feeling bold. The latter will definitely clean it except with pain." Strel had learned that salt stung horribly with cuts but it did not seem to cause damage, but a burning cleaning effect. Or so he hoped. He pulled out a long scrap of cloth that was lodged in the bottom of his bag and ripped it to create a long strip. "Best I can do is just cover it..," he said apologetically.

<style type="text/css">
.sanctuary b {font-weight:bold; color:#b1f4ff; letter-spacing:.5px; }
.sanctuaryooc {font-style:italic; padding: 10px 31px 5px 31px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px;color:#4f7eba;}
.sanctuary p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 31px 5px 31px; margin:0px;}
.sanctuary {margin:0 auto; width:420px; background-color:#001650; background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v368/ ... uary-2.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #052d61; padding: 0px 0px 68px 0px; font-family: Lucida Sans Unicode, sans-serif; font-size:11px; color:#a1c5f1; line-height:12px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;word-spacing:.5px;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread