[M] Stubborn
[html]

Ooooh, what's Nossy gonna do? >:3 Don't give up on him yet! I have a feeling about how he's gonna react to Strel in his next post. *gasp* Ralla! No projecting visions in my head! >< Also; Noss's last words: *cue dramatic/suspicious music* >Big Grin

"True," he said with a mock-sigh. What would he do? Boons were a large part of Noss's being, as it was; one good turn deserved another, and his very personality would eat him from the core out unless it was satisfied. Noss raised his head and looked around, noting the setting sun and retreating light."I won't be able to leave, apparently, until those blasted snows in the mountains let up, or until I find my sister after." It was true; on his way to Nova Scotia, it had been increasingly difficult already--even for a wolf used to such climates--to scale safely the ridges and crumbling roads. At the rate he was going, by the time he found Ralla, they would long be blocked by the snow. Not to mention that the sea-faring luperci that frequented their tribe lands--the ones that Ralla had taken to Nova Scotia in the first place--had already left, he knew. "If you want a story, Ralla is the one you should ask. She knows all sorts from wherever she's heard them, and she keeps the tribe's history all up here," he said quite plainly while tapping the side of his skull. "The stories I have are all graceless; bloody, boring, without..." He searched for the right word, stumped, knowing that Ralla had used it once while commenting on his practice fights with the warriors. "Zeal."

"As for what I owe you, I'll simply have to hound you until something suitable comes up." It was a bold thing to say, as the large grey wolf stood to stretch. "But it seems as if the day hasn't enough hours. Does your Cour pack not miss you, being gone for so long?" Noss then thought: How's everyone in the Crescent Moon Pack doing? It was more for their safety that he was concerned. Other's outside of his family--their emotions, their needs outside of basic--were rarely his concern. But Strel seemed to come from a pack of different values, so he could not help but wonder what place he held in their hearts. "Rather, will they be overly worried if you were gone for awhile more than a day?"

Warrior walks. "Warrior talks." Warrior thinks.

<style type="text/css">
.Fuego b {font-weight:normal; color:#51aa8a; letter-spacing:1px;text-shadow: #a0dfb8 1px 1px 1px;}
.Fuego-ooc {font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:11px; color:#a0dfb8; text-align:center;}
.Fuego p {text-indent:15px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px;}
.Fuego{margin:0 auto; width:400px; background-color:#001926; background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v368/ ... Noss-1.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #205047; padding: 5px 0px 320px 0px; font-family: Tahoma, serif; font-size:12px; color:#205047; letter-spacing:.3px; word-spacing:.8px; line-height:12px; text-align:justify;}
.Fuego-border1 {width:402px; border:1px solid #001926; margin:0 auto;}
.Fuego-line1 {width:200px; border-bottom:5px dotted #51aa8a; margin:0 auto 5px auto;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread