[M] Stubborn
[html]
300+ oh my, I smell shenanigans....

Strel shrugged, not caring much. Stories were stories, and he was not a teller of them. His trade was with a needle and thread and that was all he could spin. But he'd like to think he occasionally had a good one to tell, but that was a rare, rare success. "The best stories I have to tell are raunchy, unfit for the ears of good beings," he joked, being able to pull up stories of.. escapades he had gone through. Somehow, though, this joke was really no joke. The redhead almost frowned at how actually factual this statement had been. The man knew too much about what went down - or.. up - with other men for this joke to really be taken as such. But Noss did not need to know just how many failed attempts at relationships the tailor had. Oh so many... too many. Strel could be a bachelor for the rest of his days so long as he could still get a little excitement now and then.

Raising a brow, the redhead gave a curious look. "Oh really. Hound me now? How exactly do you plan to do that?" Hound was something Daisuke could do, sneaky bugger. Where had that boy been? The blond was strangely missing from his life, but the redhead had been wary of him since he had heard of his blow up at Lucia. Daisuke was a tad too passionate for that one coyote for Strel to be too thrilled, even if it was one of his close friends. "Are you going to follow me home like a pup?" he asked, snickering slightly at the thought of a man like this, a warrior, following his heels like a six month old.

"Miss me? Why would they? We all tend to go off on our own for days. We may be gone for a week or more at a time but still come home eventually. There are no parents, well sort of, here to watch out for us so we do as we please. And me all the more so. I'm pretty sure I've long grown into my bones and am no puppy to be watched." Strel was already past his third birthday, he was a child no longer. Then, raising his brows and his grin twisting into something rather curious, the redhead gave Noss a look of sheer suspicion. Well that request - subtle request - was rather interesting. "You plan to divert me all night? With what now?" he asked, voice lowering slightly as he pondered what kind of distraction would distract for so very long...

<style type="text/css">
.sanctuary b {font-weight:bold; color:#b1f4ff; letter-spacing:.5px; }
.sanctuaryooc {font-style:italic; padding: 10px 31px 5px 31px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px;color:#4f7eba;}
.sanctuary p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 31px 5px 31px; margin:0px;}
.sanctuary {margin:0 auto; width:420px; background-color:#001650; background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v368/ ... uary-2.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #052d61; padding: 0px 0px 68px 0px; font-family: Lucida Sans Unicode, sans-serif; font-size:11px; color:#a1c5f1; line-height:12px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;word-spacing:.5px;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread