[M] Stubborn
[html]

Mmm; you and Strel may feel free to kill Noss after this post, if not for just getting poor Strel's hopes up ^w^ Maybe~ >:3

Noss couldn't help but snort at Strel's description of his own personal tales. He himself was no 'good being' by any means, but he almost--almost--asked out loud 'exactly what tales'. Oh, he could tell where that would have gone, oblivious male or not. Noss's earlier glances at Strel had become full-on stares, and Noss was momentarily reminded just how long he'd been alone--a bachelor himself--while he had been on his travels. But indulging himself... Where would pure instinct lead them?

The redhead continued to answer his question, Noss's own smirk twisting into a grin of mischief. However much he would've loved at that moment to indulge in what the redhead was hinting at--what he himself was reminded of and now ached for--... He had things to do, places to go, and--now, this is where the wheels in Noss's head began to turn--a promise to keep. "Well, I could follow you back to your pack and bother you there until you finally got bored of me enough to ask for your favor. Or," he said while crouching now in front of Strel, same cocky smirk and pale, clouded-moon eyes, "I could take you with me to wherever this 'AniWaya' is. Of course then, I'll owe you another boon," he said with a fake-sigh. Noss was an egotist, no doubt; but he knew his limits and truths...sometimes. And being attractive--a trait he had learned indeed true by his past escapades--was one of his assets that he was counting on now. If I could find Ralla first and end that... Returning the favors to Strel will be that much easier. There was no denying that Strel was attractive; all the sort that Noss enjoyed in a partner. Would he let him in his heart...? He would not answer that question to himself. The only ones in his heart were his family, and already his sister and mother had disappeared.

"And then think; you'll have all the time until spring to ask for what I owe you after." That last bit he said low to match Strel's earlier question. It was all up in the air now; it just depended on Strel.

<style type="text/css">
.Fuego b {font-weight:normal; color:#51aa8a; letter-spacing:1px;text-shadow: #a0dfb8 1px 1px 1px;}
.Fuego-ooc {font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:11px; color:#a0dfb8; text-align:center;}
.Fuego p {text-indent:15px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px;}
.Fuego{margin:0 auto; width:400px; background-color:#001926; background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v368/ ... Noss-1.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #205047; padding: 5px 0px 320px 0px; font-family: Tahoma, serif; font-size:12px; color:#205047; letter-spacing:.3px; word-spacing:.8px; line-height:12px; text-align:justify;}
.Fuego-border1 {width:402px; border:1px solid #001926; margin:0 auto;}
.Fuego-line1 {width:200px; border-bottom:5px dotted #51aa8a; margin:0 auto 5px auto;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread