A Plague Upon You
[html]
OOC here: Table & Coding © Jacoby; 395 words

Just her stating her name had caused the child to perk up. "Hi! I fines." He grinned happily and pointed down at the rats. He still had it in his mind that he had done a good job. He had gotten back her pets. "I brings backs for yous but I no were fines yous. Waits for Unky Cotl to says were fines yous." He was trying to further explain himself. All he knew was that the rats belonged to Halo and Halo lived in the mansion. Past that he had no idea of where to find her. It wasn't like he had ever seen her before. And well, there were so many rooms in the mansion that she could have been in any of them. Not that he would have known what she looked like, or what her room looked like, should he have ever found it.

He looked back down to the rats and then to the cages then finally, back to the rats again. "Whys cages? Theys no happies cages. Theys happies nows." He had no idea what she was using them for and it was easily apparent with how relaxed he was around them. He assumed that they were simple pets. He had a pet, a reindeer, and he let Blitzen run around free so he thought the same principals applied to the rats. "Theys pets. Pets no go cages. Pets frees." He summed up his way of thinking as he looked back up to Halo once more. He had thought he had been doing the right thing though now he was slowly starting to rethink that. Halo wasn't jumping around and hugging and looking as happy as he thought that she would.

"Izaak." He gave his name when it was asked for. A frown or worry and concern had started to it way over his lips. "Yous no happies I saves?" The child was chewing on his bottom lip with tears in his eyes as he stared at Halo. He had gone from being happy and looking proud of himself to being sad and looking quite pitiful. He was slowly starting to realize that maybe he hadn't done good. "Bus someone steals an highs from yous." Even though he had been trying to convince her that he had done good he didn't sound so certain of it himself any longer.

<style type="text/css">
.izaakc b {font-weight:normal; color:#858585; letter-spacing:.5px; }
.izaakcooc {text-align:left;font-style:italic; padding: 5px 5px 5px 5px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:10px;color:#858585;}
.izaakc p {text-indent:25px; padding:1px 10px 1px 10px; margin:0px;}
.izaakc {margin:0 auto; width:396px; background-color:#292929; background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v312/ ... abgray.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:3px double #242424; padding: 500px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: Lucida Sans Unicode, sans-serif; font-size:11px; color:#81776B; line-height:12px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;word-spacing:.5px;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread