A Plague Upon You
[html]
OOC here: Table & Coding © Jacoby; I was figuring that we could bring this to a close. I will leave it up to you if you want to reply again or archive it; 505 words

It seemed that he had realized too late the mistake that he had made. Or that he had even made a mistake. He had upset this female and it didn't seem as if he would be able to make up for it. There didn't seem to be any way to soothe her now that he had upset her. That certainly wasn't any good for him. Sure, he annoyed and aggravated others but it never seemed to be to this point. And the pitiful charm that he had tried just hadn't worked either. He hadn't exactly expected it to but he had been hoping that it would work. After all with having dealt with his own mother he was used to the ploy not working more often than it did. It never hurt to try though.

He shook his head fervently. It seemed that no matter how much he tried to explain what he had been thinking it just didn't do any good at all. "No I fines an safes and keys for yous." It seemed the more distressed that he became the harder it became to understand him. Not that he had been doing the very best job of it before. He sniffled and rubbed at his eyes. "I gifes backs. I keys til fines yous." The words were hiccuped out as he started to sob. He really had only been trying to do something good. Something to help out. That had been all that was on his mind. He had thought she would be happy and praise him just like his mother did when he would lick her in just the right way.

His name probably really was unpleasant to pronounce. Rather than it being eye - zack it was ee - zahk. The way that it was accented could make it feel unpleasant to the tongue. So trying to prove a point or not Izaak's name wasn't exactly the easiest to pronounce when trying to get the accent exactly right. She didn't really have to try too hard to make it unpleasant. His name was just one of those that could do that by itself.

The boy spooked as she narrowed her eyes at him. He slid from the bed and edged his way around her in order to be able to reach the door. Tears were already matting the fur on his face. This was something Halo would be able to see if she looked as him because he had refused to turn his back to her. It had quickly become clear that he had suffered abuse before with the careful way that he was trying to get to the door. And once he could get his hand on the doorknob he quickly flung open the door and raced out. Just like when running from his mother he ran away as fast as he could and didn't bother to look back. No, he was just trying to get as far away as possible. To put as much distance between them as possible.

<style type="text/css">
.izaakc b {font-weight:normal; color:#858585; letter-spacing:.5px; }
.izaakcooc {text-align:left;font-style:italic; padding: 5px 5px 5px 5px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:10px;color:#858585;}
.izaakc p {text-indent:25px; padding:1px 10px 1px 10px; margin:0px;}
.izaakc {margin:0 auto; width:396px; background-color:#292929; background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v312/ ... abgray.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:3px double #242424; padding: 500px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: Lucida Sans Unicode, sans-serif; font-size:11px; color:#81776B; line-height:12px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;word-spacing:.5px;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread