I'll make a new world
[html]

do PM me!!! we need to get on all that ;D

The world was filled with all sorts of animals that Alder knew nothing about. Creatures big and small that lived all over the globe and most he would never get to see. He had met a cat, and to the pup that had been quite the adventure. He wanted to know more, well he actually wanted to know everything and the tower named boy knew that books would be the key. He wasn’t going to be so lucky that he could find one of every animal to meet. Many didn’t even want to stick around to talk to him. He needed to know how to read so that he could learn more about them.

Me too. Alder said with a slight excitement. The pups ears fell slightly, knowing that he had spoken loudly and grew embarrassed at the thought of it. But she was bright and eager about the subject as well and the feeling was contagious. Alder was quiet for a moment, then a curiosity over came him and he as he stole another glance at the cream and red tinted female. I saw… He paused for a brief moment and then gathered the courage to continue, a few birds in those bushes over there. Do you know many names? He looked in the direction of the berry bush that housed a gathering of small birds flocking for the summer. His mother had taught him as many as she knew...

<style type="text/css">
.aldersept02 b {font-weight:bold; color:#af9f89; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #f3f3f1; }
.aldersept02-ooc {font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#525252; text-align:right;}
.aldersept02 p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 15px; margin:0px;}
.aldersept02 {margin:0 auto; width:470px; background-color:#dddedd; background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v121/ ... ept02a.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #ffffff; padding: 180px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#525252; letter-spacing:.3px; word-spacing:.8px; line-height:12px; text-align:justify;}
.aldersept02-border1 {width:472px; border:1px solid #525252; margin:0 auto;}
.aldersept02-line1 {width:440px; border-bottom:1px solid #b2b3b3; margin:0 auto 3px auto;}
</style>

[/html]

Messages In This Thread