Adjusting to Home
[html]

WC: 411 {3 points}

Sanuye was feeling a bit better about Liliana being there, but was still a bit on edge. There was a feeling burning inside her but she wasn’t quite sure what it was. She only began to feel this way when Nayati’s name was mentioned. Did this female feel the same she did for her dear esteemed colleague? It was quite possible, but she tried to erase that thought from her head. She was sure she would be able to ask her guide about this once her guest was gone. Speaking of which, her fox guide was still no where to be found. Guess there was no need for him to be there so he was out doing his own things. She assumed he was out getting a meal for himself and shrugged off the thought. The hybrid took a moment to adjust the feathers in her hair and then turned her attention back to the wolf cat.

Sanuye’s ears twitched as the female asked if she could really control the element of fire. She knew it was not possible to tame sure a fierce element, but her foster father did teach her how to lead it. The coyote paused before rising to her feet and standing in front of the lit fire. ”I can’t exactly control it. I just sort of direct it by pushing the air against it with my hands. My foster father taught me this trick. It’s mainly used in one of the dances he taught me.” The hybrid wouldn’t mind showing the wolf cat the dance, but there was still work to be done and she wanted to get her ceremonial area completed before she decided to show anyone the dance.

Sanuye’s ears moved as she heard Liliana speak again, this time asking to show her how she did it. The girl gave a small nod before closing her eyes and moving them in front of her. She pressed the air against the flames and guided them over to her side and then opened her eyes so see a few flames flicker next to her fur before vanishing into the smoke. She gave a small smile before turning back to her guest to see her reaction. She took her seat back in front of the burning heat and flicked her tail around in the earth. The hybrid folded her ears to the side as she began to mess with her skirt, fixing it as well as her hair.

<style>
.sanuye-z07 .ooc {font-style:italic; }
.sanuye-z07 p {padding:0px 20px 5px 20px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.sanuye-z07 b {color:#00d19a; letter-spacing:-.2px;}
.sanuye-z07 {background-color:#011009; background-image:url(http://i51.tinypic.com/23s68g0.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:268px 0px 10px 0px; border:1px solid #00d19a; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#034225; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; width:400px; text-align:justify; border-radius:10px; -moz-border-radius:10px; -webkit-border-radius:10px; }
.sanuye-z07-border {width:402px; border:1px solid #000000; margin:0 auto; border-radius:10px; -moz-border-radius:10px; -webkit-border-radius:10px; box-shadow:3px 3px 4px #2A2A2A; -moz-box-shadow:3px 3px 4px #2A2A2A; -webkit-box-shadow:3px 3px 4px #2A2A2A;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread