Adjusting to Home
[html]

WC: 340 {3 points}

Sanuye was glad to see the look of impression in the wolf dog’s eyes. She feared that even though she showed Liliana what she could do, she would still not be impressed. She continued to move the fire around until she got too hot. The flames were growing stronger and in turn was getting warmer as well. The coyote remained standing but backed away from the fire a bit. Once she was at a suitable distance, she moved her eyes back to the female. The tip of her tail wagged but that feeling of joy soon left when she said she had to go. The hybrid nodded to her and smiled. ”It was nice to meet you too Liliana. I hope we’ll see each other again soon. Perhaps next time I’ll run into you instead of the other way around. She watched as the female got up and began to leave.

Once the wolf dog had left and Sanuye was on her own, she moved over to her companion and brushed her hand against his side gently. ”She seems nice doesn’t she Niyol and I think you’ve taken a liking to that female horse haven’t you?” She gave a small snicker before having the horse push against her, as if to realize he got her joke. The coyote laughed and leaned on him. ”I’m kidding Niyol.” She then moved from her companion and went back inside her home. It was nothing but dirt and had a few roots off in the corner. The hybrid figured it would be alright to sneak in a quick nap before she continued on her work. Thus began the long process of her shifting into her lupus form. She found this rather annoying seeing as she didn’t like shifting often. She only shifted into lupus form so that she could sleep more comfortably. It took about half an hour just for the female to shift. Once she was done, she carried her sore body into the corner of her home and drifted off into sleep.

<style>
.sanuye-z07 .ooc {font-style:italic; }
.sanuye-z07 p {padding:0px 20px 5px 20px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.sanuye-z07 b {color:#00d19a; letter-spacing:-.2px;}
.sanuye-z07 {background-color:#011009; background-image:url(http://i51.tinypic.com/23s68g0.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:268px 0px 10px 0px; border:1px solid #00d19a; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#034225; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; width:400px; text-align:justify; border-radius:10px; -moz-border-radius:10px; -webkit-border-radius:10px; }
.sanuye-z07-border {width:402px; border:1px solid #000000; margin:0 auto; border-radius:10px; -moz-border-radius:10px; -webkit-border-radius:10px; box-shadow:3px 3px 4px #2A2A2A; -moz-box-shadow:3px 3px 4px #2A2A2A; -webkit-box-shadow:3px 3px 4px #2A2A2A;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread