Changing strides
[html]
<style type="text/css">
#shawsep {background-color:#020101; background-image:url(http://i692.photobucket.com/albums/vv28 ... itable.png); background-position: bottom; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:3px solid #611d20; width:375px; margin:auto;}
#shawsep b {color:#b91c17;}
#shawsep i {color:#c66a67;}
#shawsep p {line-height:14px; font-family:georgia, cambria, serif; color:#d0bfa0; text-align:justify;}
</style>

+2 OOC: Big Grin

I am afraid it is a bit late for that… I care very deeply about him, but I do not want to ruin our friendship… I don’t think he’d like me like I like him.

Liliana said quietly, thankful for the woman’s words about men, surely she’d say that, she was dead… or was she? She didn’t have to worry about loving someone so much, and yet not being able to be with them… being able to know they had the same feelings… because she knew that Nayati had no such feelings for her, how could he, he was pure wolf, she was nothing but a mongrel. She watched as the two puppies started bickering at each other, and Lolita broke it up, it brought a sense of family to her mind, though liliana had never had a sibling, she still had her own mischievous ways when she grew up. Lolita turned her attention back to Liliana, though Lili was paying attention to what Lolita was saying she still looked at the puppies.

I do wish to have puppies, but I don’t think I will soon at all.

She was one of those that wanted to save herself for her mate… the mate that she probably could never have as she doubted she could care about anyone like she did with Nayati, she probably should have said she’d never have any, as that’s the way it looked… no one would mate with the likes of her… she was being hard on herself, though the presence of Ouray kept her to some of her senses, she still couldn’t help think that she’d be alone for the rest of her life. She knew that she would not get pregnant… not willingly anyway, and she was in no way planning on exposing herself to any males that would force her either…

I think it is good that you did, they are so beautiful, and you seem much happier now than when we met.

Though it had been in the middle of a graveyard and Liliana had been about to unwittingly steal the woman’s bag, and was terrified of her at first… but Liliana could see a different light in the woman’s face now, something more… maternal.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread